About the Job
- Greet new and existing customers in a professional and friendly manner.
- Respond to patient complaints and make sure that issues are directed to the appropriate party.
- Establish, maintain and update patient filing system.
- Accurately record patient information and make sure that patient files are thorough and complete as per standards set forth by the organization.
- Liaise with physiotherapist to Schedule patient appointments.
- Receive and direct mail and faxes to relevant recipients.
- Respond to customer and patient inquiries as directed by the operations team.
- Maintain and update patient records to accurately reflect all transactions and activities provided.
- Prepare periodic reports on customer activities in line with established reporting system.
- University degree in Business Administration or a similar discipline
- 1-2 years experience in the same field.
- Good command of English
- Good command of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet using
- Communication skills, listening skills, attention to details and accuracy, interpersonal skills, problem solving, and advanced organization abilities.